Abstract Submission Deadline:
April 16, 2006
Registered participants can submit abstracts per upload made available here after February 1, 2006. If you need to register first, use the registration form on this site. Please check back at that time to register and/or submit and abstract.
Note that abstracts will only be accepted in Rich Text Format (.rtf) and should adhere to the following guidelines:
- one letter-size page (8.5" x 11") with 1" margins all around;
- 12 pt, Times/Times New Roman font; single-spaced;
- text only;
- the file name itself should not contain special characters or empty spaces.
In addition, the following information should appear at the top of your .rtf-document:
- first line: abstract title written entirely in capital letters;
- next lines: authors and affiliations (with presenting author listed first);
- leave one line free, followed by the abstract text;
- funding and other acknowledgements (if any) should appear at the bottom.
A submitted abstract is immediately available for viewing online. Some errors may occur in the conversion of non-standard symbols
during the automated translation from .rtf to .html. However, on the day of the conference, abstracts will be distributed as a print brochure
made from the original .rtf files.
If your submitted abstract does not appear on the abstracts page of this site, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.